Friday, March 20, 2009

Diaper Tutorial

This in not an original idea, I got it from Amy Sheffer who got the original template from Michael's and modified it as well. Click below for the template and video tutorial.

Click here to view the video. For a higher quality viewing, press the HQ symbol.


I'm working on getting a PDF embedded so the measurement is accurate. In the mean time I'm hoping you can just click on the attached image and print it on a full page for now. Keep checking back for updates!

7 comments:

MarikaGabez said...

Thank You Kim for this.

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Thank you so much for this tutorial! This is great! I'll be bookmarking this and saving it for later. I am a fairly new SU! demonstrator, so I'm always on the hunt for great ideas to share.

OH DA CUTE! DESIGNS said...

Hi Kim,

Thank you for your tutorial! I LOVE this idea! I do have a question though...I tried to make it as shown in your video, but the finished product looks much smaller than yours. Any tips?

Stephanie said...

thanks so much for posting the craft and template for the diaper treat bag. Awesome idea and makes a great party favor for guest!

HAPPY CRAFTING!

leoemari said...

Hello, do you have this template in PDF?? if yes can you please send me to leoemariana@gmail.com!! i loved it and i wanna make it as an invitation for my baby shower in brazil!! thank you very much!!! Mariana

leoemari said...

Hello, do you have this template in PDF?? if yes can you please send me to leoemariana@gmail.com!! i loved it and i wanna make it as an invitation for my baby shower in brazil!! thank you very much!!! Mariana

leoemari said...

Hello, do you have this template in PDF?? if yes can you please send me to leoemariana@gmail.com!! i loved it and i wanna make it as an invitation for my baby shower in brazil!! thank you very much!!! Mariana